How I welcomed the New Year..

Publié par Analyse à 1/23/2007 03:24:00 PM

mardi, janvier 23, 2007

The Plane Ride

To prove that I was so excited by the fact that I'd be spending Christmas in the sunny Philippines, I got sick 2 weeks before the flight. Bronchitis and otitis. Not bad. Maman, who dreamed of travelling extra light because of me was obliged to slip in some medicines in our baggage.

Arriving at the airport, I was amazed by this big engine called airplane. Maman said we will ride in that plane to go to the Philippines. I was so amazed that I spent a lot of time gazing outside. I spent a lot of time walking around the airport too. Thanks Maman for bringing the baby stroller. It was a lot of fun. I was even able to try the walkalator. In the end, Maman allowed me to stroll around on my own. And it was even more fun to search her among the other passengers who were so amused to see me roaming around.

So you must be wondering how I was inside the plane? Impeccable. The pressure change during take off and landing was nothing to me. But then, I found it long and boring so I preferred it when I could crawl along the aisle, talk with other passengers, play on the floor and watch The Bug's Life on video. I even sometimes hid from Maman by squeezing myself between passenger's feet. That was fun.

Well, Maman said she was tired and I don't understand why. Papa either.

The Arrival

Daddy, Tito JJ (and his family) and Tito Bryan welcomed us at the airport but I was a total snob. Not a single smile. There were everybody at home but all I wanted was a big siesta. It took me 3 days to get off the jetlag and a day to be more friendly.. except to my Papa.

I was first amazed by the jeepneys, tricycles and buses but I was totally accustomed in the end. No seatbelts, all natural aircon, what else?

My Mood

I was sick when I left and continued to be sick when I arrived. But that did not stop me from having some fun. I went to Pansol to celebrate my birthday, went home to Zambales to meet the rest of the family, then went with my parents to Anilao. The best thing is that I was able to play with my cousins! Yipee!

I spent my New Year's Eve sleeping. Yes, the firecrackers didn't even wake me up. I must be tired being sick, that's why.

My New Trick

Nope. Can't walk yet. There were just too much people wanting to carry me in their arms so why should I force myself to walk? But well, I learned a new trick all the same. I could put my finger in my nose, woohoo!

Back to France

I was happy to see my family, Philippine side, and was happy to be back too. In fact, I was the only one who applauded the pilot upon landing, to the delight of the other passengers hehe.

0 commentaires: